Proficiency in various computer programs
Rigour and compliance with deadlines
Good at prioritisation, confidentiality
My translation services based in Valais include
Born in 1971 in Saint Julien en Genevois.
I attended the Bonneville Lycée (France) then went on to study at Savoie University in Chambéry (France) and Stuttgart (Germany) and obtained a Master I degree. My passion for languages and translation led me to enrol at the ISIT Higher Institute of Translation and Interpretation in Paris, where I qualified as a translator-interpreter with German and English as my terminology options.
I have spent several years abroad including: three consecutive years in Germany, six months in Canada, where I was employed by the Dussault Translation agency in Toronto, Ontario and two months in England as an intern for the F and F Business Strategies company in London. Since September 2019 I have been teaching German at the Migros club school in Sion in the Valais region and working as a freelance translator.
- 2015-2019: Translating and teaching (Alpha School, in Sierre, Valais)
- 2015-2019 : Translating and teaching (Alpha School, in Sierre, Valais)
- October 2015: German Placement Test, at the HEP Saint Maurice in Valais, level C1 oral expression.
- Novembre 2015: English Placement Test at the HEP Saint Maurice in Valais, level C1 oral expression
- 2007-2011 : Teaching within French national education system and translating as a certified translator with the Chambéry Court of Appeal, France
- 2001-2007 : Teaching at the International School of Sint Maarten and at the Montessori School of Sint Maarten.
My clients include
Translations and publications:
Training and qualifications
|1996-2000||Translator-Interpreter Qualification from ISIT in Paris, (Higher Institute of Interpreting and Translation - English-German)
Paris VI, France
|1993-1996||Zwischenprüfung Germanistik, Universität Stuttgart, Allemagne|
|1989-1993||Master 1 in German, University of Savoie, Chambéry, France|
|1989||General Certificate of Eduction Advanced level in Literature and Languages, Lycée Guillaume Fichet Bonneville, France|